Saturday, April 25, 2009

Welcome to the brand new Primary French Blog!



Today I decided that I would set up a blog spot where we could upload your recordings and podcasts, as well as the vocabulary for each new topic. As you know, we don't have French homework any more, but if you want to check out what your class did in class that week, or you were absent, perhaps, and want to catch up, then here is where you can do it.




All of Key Stage Two have begun Unit 5 of their respective Rigolo units. Years 3 and 4 are learning about the family and Years 5 and 6 are learning to talk about holidays...just to get you in the mood for summer.




Year 5 and 6 - here are the new words you learned in Lesson One. Can you match the vocabulary to the pictures?


Year Three and Four, here are your new words. Can you match the pciture to the right word?

Bonus points if you can explain to your Mum or Dad what the mon...ma...mes is all about!!!!

Look out for more posts soon...! (And if you do access this blog, I'd be tickled pink if you could write a post to tell me you've looked at it!)

Mrs K









20 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Najah, I like the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss k this webby is cool um also i would say a phrase or somthing but uhh i forgot!!

    GS (Gautam Subramanian)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANYONE WHO JOINS THIS SITE ROXS......

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrs k is there any work i can do im bored

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mrs k I checked out the site


    from Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah this is Tessa
    it is sooo sooo coooooool
    even though I have not seen it yet
    hi uhhhh yeah

    ReplyDelete
  7. looked at it, cool blog. How'd u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyyyyyyyy really cool but cant open the windows for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! Now, whenever I forget something in class, I'll just come on to this blogspot. You did a gr8 job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo. It's me again. This blogspot has a funky way round french.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello. It's still me, this website is easy and quick. Good job Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ,mrs k,
    This is bhargavi rathore-3C.
    This blogspot is sooooooooo "funkalicious"
    and cool. I <3 the way it teaches french and the way it is designed.
    :D
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not have an email- address and for the profile you need an email- account so i used my sister's.
    I AM BHARGAVI NOT MY SISTER( RAMA).

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey this is sophie
    you did a fa-bu-lous (snap click)job i think i can really learn with this blog i just went on sofinas and hers just has pics (with 1 of me)sorry im board thats why im writing alot

    lol

    from so so (sophie millward 4F)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mrs K

    I love your website, its so cool!! Mishka, Y.5T

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello mrs k i cant open up the windows (are year group)

    from sophie

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello what should i do hang on maybe i can learn the alpebet yeah ok bye

    ReplyDelete